Beer+Friends, the official closing event of Idaho Craft Beer Month, will bring Idaho breweries (the beer) together with cider, wine, and food (the friends) to end the month with a bang! We hope you will join us Saturday April 27th for this exciting new event along with all of your friends. Expect over twenty Idaho breweries along with Idaho wine, cider, plus food from Brown Shuga Soul Food.
Idaho Brewers United is excited to present the 2018 Idaho Beer Summit April 27th in Boise, ID. The Idaho Beer Summit is an educational event aimed at existing and in-planning breweries, representatives and those in beer related-industries.
Technical Brewing Track:
- Tyson Crudup, Regional sales Manager for the Pacific North West. CryoHops and their use.
- Neva Parker, VP of operations for White Labs. Yeast management basics.
- Tim Spanbauer, Brewer Sockeye Brewing. Kettle Sours
Brewery Operations Track:
- Jess Flynn, Founder and CEO, Red Sky Communcations. Communication in the workplace
- Julie Chigbrow, Account Executive, Red Sky Communications. Telling your story to the media.
- Captain Brad Doty, Bureau Chief, Alcohol Beverage Control. Beer Reporting & Q+A
- Hawley Troxell Attorneys. Current Alcohol Law Issues
*If you are an current IBU member, please contact IBU for your registration code.
Registration includes coffee, snacks, and lunch.
Discounted hotel rates available! Please mention you are part of the Idaho Beer Summit when making your reservation with the Springhill Suites. Please call 208.342.1044 to make your reservations.