Idaho Brewers United is a non-profit 501(c)6 trade organization founded in 2012 and is dedicated to the craft beer industry in Idaho. Our efforts are focused on the following areas:
- Legislative/Regulatory: To give craft brewers a unified voice in addressing all issues, governmental or other, which affect the regulation of our industry.
- Education: To provide opportunities for members to further their brewing knowledge and to educate the consumer about Idaho’s craft beer industry, and to encourage responsible, moderate consumption.
- Promotion: To promote its members and their products to other brewers, suppliers, legislators, tourists and the general public.
IBU membership includes Idaho craft breweries, breweries-in-planning, associated-industry businesses and craft beer enthusiasts. Members of IBU make-up a dynamic and connected community who support, protect, and promote the craft beer industry across the state and beyond.
- Legislative Session, January - March, Boise
- Destination:Beer, Last Saturday in February, McCall, ID
- Idaho Craft Beer Month, All April, All Idaho
- Pints Up Idaho, First Thursday in April, All Idaho
- Beer Summit, Last Friday in April, Boise, ID
- Idaho Craft Beer Month Festival, Last Saturday in April, Boise, ID
- Annual Meeting - to coincide with North American Brewers Awards/Mountain Brewers Festival, Idaho Falls, ID